I have partnered exclusively with a growing software house that was born from the ambition to use tech for good. This young organisation are growing rapidly and looking to recruit a experienced Product Manager.
This orgainstion uses thier proprietary platform to build software faster and more cost effective than most others, without compromising quality. They have grown rapidly as a result, being an option without peer when selling their services to entrepreneurs or established businesses that want software created - from complex internal systems to innovative customer facing applications.
To double down on thier growth, the company are looking for a Product Manager to join the operations team and help us continue to exploit thier competitive advantage.
- Working with our clients and internal teams on creating AIME product 'blueprints' and bringing their product, services, platform, and business outcomes to life
- Supporting the business and its clients with product leadership
- Being a bridge between our design and technical leadership, and their teams.
- To have experience in product management, preferably in a software or technology company
- Strong understanding and experience with data complexity
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface with clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform product decisions
- Comfortable working in a dynamic start-up context.
On offer for the successful candidate extreme flexibility:
- This is a remote role, but with a requirement to attend various meetings in the UK
where required and necessary
- Work the hours of the day that suit you
- Unlimited holiday allowance
Competitive salary depending on experince
Performance related Bonus
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.