I am currently recruiting for a Product Owner with an exciting growing Health tech organisation.
This client produces cutting edge technological products linked to assessing human well-being.
As they add additional resources to their already impressive team, this offers a genuine chance to join at what is also for them, quite an exciting period of their life as a business.
As a PO you will work with a great agile team delivering web and mobile applications, ensuring that the team delivers as much business value as possible from the managed backlog. You will work with Product Management to understand the product roadmap and customer needs in order to populate the backlog with the agreed priority. You will also lead SW releases, feeding the status to the Product Release Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and ordering the team backlog in line with the customer requirements
- Decomposing product requirements into matured and estimated user stories that can be achieved in a single sprint.
- Hold and Lead daily stand ups and plan sprint meetings
- Constantly monitor the progress of the sprint.
- Ensure the team is constantly updated within information regarding to the backlog, to ensure they are never blocked.
- To ensure each story has validated to meet the criteria required to pass the test process.
You will need:
- Have previous experience of working as a Product Owner
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal English Language.
- A Solid understanding of Software Engineering,
- Forward thinking individual with excellent analytical skills.
- To be able to chair and arrange SCRUM ceremonies would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, and you would like the chance to work with a fast-growing business on cutting edge products then please submit your application.