Would you like to work for an organisation that has that's mission?is to?transform mental healthcare by unlocking the power of clinical data. As one of the UK's largest and most trusted providers of digital mental healthcare, the work they do changes lives every single day. This company's services are available to more than 20 million people across the nation, but our mental healthcare revolution is just getting started.
The team is focused on building and commercialising AI-enabled, evidence-informed assessment and treatment capabilities. As Product Owner for Digital assessment, you will be focused on personalising the patient's front door to a tailored DTx ecosystem. You will be challenged to develop a product within the regulatory framework for both Europe and North America.
The Product Owner will lead cross functional product development teams, including engineers, QAs, designers, and data specialists, to develop software products that transform how mental health is treated. The Product Owners are responsible for delivering incremental product value to users and the business.
- Work with the [Product Manager] to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for their product, and communicate this to stakeholders and the product development teams.
- Deliver the product roadmap working collaboratively with the product development teams, using Lean UX and Agile delivery methods to continuously deliver product value to the business.
- Own the product backlog through gathering requirements from users and business stakeholders, refining these requirements with the product development teams into user stories and acceptance criteria, and prioritising backlog items for delivery in accordance with business and product objectives.
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders, establishing clear communication channels for gathering their input and providing feedback on the product development teams' progress.
- Gather and use both quantitative and qualitative data to understand product performance, identify user and business pain points and drive product development towards achieving product objectives and measures of success.
- Experience of developing software products (desirable is experience with medical device regulation, healthcare systems integration and interoperability).
- Experience within an Agile software development environment, and using software to support Agile processes, e.g. Jira, Confluence
- Experience with managing a product to deliver business value, including confidence in making product decisions and experience applying product management philosophy, techniques, and tools.
If you interested in working on a product that is revolutionising mental health care and saving lives, then please apply for further details.