We are recruiting for a Production Technician on behalf of a successful, international business based in Waterbeach, Cambridge.
This is a key role within the electro-mechanical assembly production team and experience within a similar role or environment is essential.
Candidates who are looking for a new challenge with a high attention to detail and can use their own initiative are encouraged to apply.
Duties will include:
- Component level fault finding
- Manufacture of mechanical, optical and electronic assemblies
- Testing of mechanical, optical and electronic assemblies
- Recording and documenting of findings
- Soldering and PCB repair
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of electronic fundamentals
- Previous experience of fault finding and debugging
- PCB repair skills and SMT soldering (0201)
- Previous experience of wiring and cable/harness
- Knowledge of PCB design software
- Ability to read schematic design
- Experience of the use of standard test equipment (Oscilloscope, DVM)
- Experience of mechanical design packages (Solidworks desirable)
- Understanding of analogue and digital video processing (desirable)
- Computer literate
- Engineering qualification or similar
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.