Our client operates in an extremely interesting and fast evolving market. As a brand that is highly recognisable in their industry, you can expect to join an organisation that is highly regarded and innovative in their field. Due to ongoing success we have been tasked in recruiting a number of Change professionals to run technology enabled transformation projects.
We are looking for individuals that have experience of working within a true client facing environment.
The focus of this role will be using package based products such as Oracle or SAP however you will also be expected to deliver custom developed solutions, business change projects, project audits and assurance reviews.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role:
* Take responsibility for all aspects of project management; holding accountability for project delivery to cost, time and quality parameters
* Develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at board level
* Work with clients to assure the value delivered from the business transformations your projects enable and that clients achieve the benefits sought;
* Support sales and pre-sales activity, bid work
* Use your expertise and experience to contribute to the development of method and expanding the knowledge base of the practice Key Skills Required
* Experience of IT package implementations, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or large custom builds, ideally including eCommerce and social media
* Oracle / SAP
* Proven client facing experience
* Proven experience of managing projects in the range 1,500 to 10,000 man-days and 2m to 8m direct delivery budget responsibility;
* Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi disciplined teams;
* Demonstrable project management experience
* Prince2 Qualified / Project management formal qualification
* Stakeholder management
* Relationship management
* Planning and financial management