We are excited to be working with a fast growing organisation based on outskirts of London City Centre.
This a 12 month FTC, with the view to go permanent as they have exciting plans on the horizon.
As the Project Accountant you will be AAT Qualified, versatile and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager as well as being highly involved in a number of projects.
As the Project Accountant you will:
- Analyse the current processes and reporting by partnering with the key stakeholders
- Have involvement through a system upgrade
- Have involvement in a Capital Budgeting
- Be responsible for completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare accruals, prepayments and routine journals.
- Support with the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Monitor financial transactions and prepare financial journals for review
If you are an individual who is looking to go above and beyond, please get in touch.
We are looking for an immediately available candidate or someone on a weeks' notice.