Are you looking for a varied and busy Project Administrator job local to St Ives, Cambridgeshire?
We're recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for someone who's keen to join in a project administration role initially with a view to progressing to project management over time.
The primary purpose of this role is to support Account & Project Managers with the successful delivery of client projects on time and within budget, as well as managing the client relationship through the lifetime of the project and going forward to secure repeat business.
Day to day duties include:
- Meet with clients to take detailed project briefs
- Work with Account Manager to manage design and costing process
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Develop a detailed project budget and track progress to meet budgetary objectives
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costing/budget as project evolves
- Report and escalate project issues to the client Account Manager
- Deliver or co-ordinate delivery of all aspects of projects
- Manage the communication between the client and the internal project team
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project file and accurate project documentation
- Attend client sites when required to handover projects to clients
Excellent communication and customer service skills along with great attention to detail are important in this varied job role.
With great prospects for progression, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills with training and support on offer.
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday - 9am-4pm
£28,500 per annum
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.