Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging project co-ordination job?
We're recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator who is a self-starter and enjoys a combination of sales and project work.
Working closely with the team, you will be responsible for supporting various managers to deliver projects on time and to budget.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaison with the sales and production teams
- Maintaining project files
- Ensuring that project deadlines are known and met
- Sourcing components
Within the business there is excellent scope for career progression, this role could suit someone who has an interest in and aspires to be a Project Manager with much greater responsibility for selling to customers.
- Good administration, sales or project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of MS Office package (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Good presentation skills
- A conscientious and structured approach
- Ability to work independently with relatively little supervision
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Enthusiastic with plenty of drive and self-motivation
- Confident and professional attitude
This is a varied and exciting role to develop in!
c£24,000 per annum
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.