Our London based client is currently looking for a Project Manager to work for a Digital Transformation Consultancy based in London.
The right candidate will be tasked with helping external clients with Systems Implementation to Business Process management.
Award-winning Consultanty based in London looking for a Project Manager to grow the team and continue delivering a great service to their number of market leading clients.
Manage a specific project of work across the full lifecycle. To include the planning, resourcing, governance, quality assurance, and continuous feedback for all aspects of defined scope and activity.
- Manage the client leadership team and build strong relationships to support the resolution of challenges and develop a long term relationship with the client
- Support the development of sell-on opportunities across the client enterprise
- Develop and facilitate (and deliver where applicable) together with Functional Consultants, Business Partners, etc., 3rd Party products we employ in the Project
- Plan and mobilise the resources to deliver work
- Client NPS feedback
- Regular steering forums are established and run successfully
- Good knowledge of information systems, technologies, and procedures
- Strong ability to produce good written communications and documentation
- Certification in one or more Project management methodologies appropriate to the Project eg Agile, Waterfall, Prince2,
- Ability to communicate effectively within group settings
- Strong understanding of change management principles/practices
- Business Process Design
- Project & Program Management
- Solution Deployment
- Organizational Change Management
- Risk Management
Salary range depending upon experience:
- £60,000 - £80,000
- Other benefits
- Working for a award winning consultancy
- Remote working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.