My client is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for overseeing and managing key projects across supply chain, warehousing and logistics.
It is a delivery-focused role that involves establishing and maintaining relationships to drive engagement and achieve objectives.
A highly successful global logistics and supply chain business which is considered, "Best in Class" by many industry leaders.
- Deliver projects in accordance within the business project governance.
- Deliver projects using a variety of different methodologies, depending on the type of project.
- Manage business projects to agreed time/cost/deliverable targets.
- Ensure business and Supply Chain sign off at each stage of the project
- Ensure compliance is adhered to against legal, regulatory, policy and best practice requirements within any given project.
- Ensure that full requirements gathering and analysis is completed where appropriate, and traceability is maintained against the set project success criteria.
- Control the storage and access of documented business processes relating to any given project and its implementation in accordance with the business PMO Guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth transition of projects from development to operations.
- Contribute to a central repository of documented business processes for use in any future project activities.
- Produce and maintain MS Project plans
- Management of any project related Risks, Issues and Change Requests
- Must have 3PL contract logistics experience - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of being involved in complex projects or change programmes
- Strong operational service orientation and customer facing skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in verbal, written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, ever changing work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive outlook, demonstrating a "can do" attitude to colleagues and partners, treating everyone with respect
- General business awareness: empathising with the priorities and needs of a range of functional business groups. Understanding the subtleties and constraints they work under and tailoring our response to them.
- Experience within the Supply Chain.
£65,000 - £70,000 + benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.