If you're looking for an interesting and developing Project Manager opportunity with travel, then read on for more details of this 12 month contract.
Working directly with a design engineering team you will report and expedite projects, ensuring they are on time, on budget and in line with customer expectations.
You must be able to read drawings and have a strong engineering background with fabrication knowledge.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Collecting, collating and presenting project data in a clear way.
- Participate with internal teams with the preparing quotes.
- Organising regular project and team meetings, focusing on program milestones and unblocking technical issues by getting the right technical expert(s) to resolve issues.
- Capturing and communicating meeting notes and actions and following up on action items with responsible owners.
- Tracking & communicating project schedules and milestones.
- Participating in technical discussions and working with the team to produce schedules, and solutions to issues.
- Driving after project learning and improvement over time.
We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills, a "hands on" and proactive approach to overcoming challenges along with commercial and financial acumen.
In addition, experience should also include:
- Knowledge of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM).
- Able to translate customer requirements into functional design to engineering
- An engineering background and strong project management skills.
- A proven ability to develop relationships and monitor contractor performance.
- An ability to deliver results, make strong impact with a drive for results.
- High influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with ERP systems is essential.
Candidates applying must be willing to travel to customer sites and other offices.
Following the initial 12 month term, there is a possibility the position could be extended or be offered permanently.
Ely with travel required within the UK (regular) and internationally (occasionally)
Full time - Monday-Friday - 39 hours per week
12 month contract
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.