12 Month FTC with likelihood of going permanent
Our client is a fast growing, private equity backed company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech / Medtech, Financial and Consulting sectors. They have various brands that allow them to reach international clients with through different products. This organisation has a gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
In your role as a Project Manager - Commercial you will work with stakeholders from Commercial Operations, Sales, Marketing and Product Management to identify and deliver transformational projects supporting rapid sales acceleration and improved customer experiences. Your role will be critical to ensuring sustaining and robust ways of operating through significant financial growth.
In this role, you will have a wide-ranging responsibility that extends beyond team/functional boundaries to ensure projects are appropriately scoped, staffed, managed and delivered. You will be responsible for identifying, helping to resolve and as needed escalating risks, issues and opportunities to ensure high levels of transparency and timely action / resolution.
You are pro-active and responsible with a great background in commercial project delivery and you are able to work with others to achieve shared outcomes. To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced project or delivery manager and are able ensure that delivery is to time, cost and quality requirements. You will also be able to find innovative solutions to issues and be able to overcome blockers in a collaborative way.
HOW YOU'LL SUCCEED
- You have project management experience in supporting commercially focused projects, including the implementation and automation of sales and marketing processes.
- You will engage with a wide range of stakeholders, so you will have great communication and time management skills
- You will closely track project performance vs. key milestones across multiple workstreams, proactively looking out for any issues that could result in delays, and ensuring that sponsors and stakeholders are aware and engaged in active resolution of any issues
- You will collaborate with managers and workstream leads to improve their local project management and delivery skills and to better contribute to the delivery of the overall programme
- You will lead the Sales Acceleration Program Steering Committee, ensuring the team is updated on progress and equipped with the right information to make timely decisions
- You will ensure the Project Teams have the appropriate tools to track the progress of the project and ensure they are updating trackers on a timely basis.
- You will coordinate and liaise with other Project Managers within the business to ensure a joined up view across initiatives
Other required skills
- A track record of success in in managing multiple projects and programs of varying sizes, complexities, budgets and deliverables within a commercial environment
- Comfort and ability to roll up your sleeves to build project and programme plans, implement project management disciplines and work collaboratively with managers to ensure delivery
- Commitment to work in a fast-paced PE backed B2B data or SaaS business and with a geographically distributed team
- You can offer relevant domain insights (from prior programmes) to build sustainable approaches and guide decision making with limited assistance
- Experienced and comfortable in discussing with senior managers on their approach to running key parts of the transformation project or existing processes/methodologies
- You can lead and facilitate workshops and team meetings with senior stakeholders, driving participants to decisions and commitment
- You are able to bring people together and influence them to make improvements even in areas you don't own
- You are skilled in Microsoft project or other related project management tools
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays (can buy more)
- Value you day - one additional wellbeing day on top of your holiday allowance
- Generous pension plan
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate Gym Membership/Discount
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme