We are working on a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join an exciting Change and Transformation team. You will be working with market leaders in this space.
Responsible for the delivery of various Finance projects, the size and scale of the project will give the successful individual real breadth of experience and touch and impact thousands of people across the organisation.
This remarkable organisation has witnessed unparalleled growth and now are a household name. They have proven time and time again that they can support their staff in building successful long term careers where loyalty is rewarded.
With a fantastic reputation for challenging the market norms and consistently revolutionalising the way they work, you can expect to constantly learn in a very supportive, change focused environment.
The successful Project Manager based in Hertfordshire will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of subject matter experts through the end to end project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery of every phase of the project
- Drive sophisticated cross-functional change into the organisation through the application of 'outstanding' project, programme and change management in a sustainable way
- Manage and lead an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across the project/release
- Creating and maintaining project planning artefacts e.g. project/release plan, RAID logs
- Manage all risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies within project/release
- Ensure project/release plan is aligned and dependencies handled to the broader programme plan.
- Adhere to planning and reporting standards set by PMO.
- Manage the resource planning and any capacity constraints to support the delivery of our plan and take corrective action where necessary
- Provide project/release status summary and reporting into the cross programme steering committee and programme board
To be successful in this Project Management role you will need:
- A practitioner in Programme, Project and Change Management methodologies
- People Leadership and Management
- Experience of implementing HCM solutions
- Driving delivery
- Good at working in a team
This role is offering £55,000 - £80,000 + bonus + benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.