This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a Management Surveyor role with an interest in the commercial property industry. If you are looking for a role where you can progress this is the job for you!
We are currently partnering exclusively with a fantastic Property organisation based in Birmingham
Being a secure business going into 2023, our client is looking to hire a Management Surveyor within their already established team
In this role, you will play a critical role in managing a portfolio of Multi-let commercial property Industrial, Retail and Land estates as well as liaising with Estate Director on a range of tasks
The Management Surveyor will:
- Manage a portfolio of Multi-let commercial property Industrial, Retail and Land estates
- Liaise with Estates Director on:
- Implementing Rent Reviews and Rent Review negotiation
- Issuing and managing Dilapidation claims
- General estate management liaison with Tenants and ensuring multi-let estates are in tidy and good operational order
- High level Debt collection
- Engagement of legal entities on matters of property management and lease advisory.
- Ensuring Health and Safety/Fire Safety compliance
- Liaise with and instructing a broad array of specialist consultants e.g. litigation, dilapidation surveyors, arbitrators etc
The ideal Management Surveyor will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Surveyor within a commercial property business
- Strong professional etiquette
- Competent with Excel
- Results driven
- Strong comprehension of Landlord and Tenant Law, and general Commercial Property aptitudes
On offer for the Management Surveyor role in Birmingham is a salary of up to £55,000 dependant on experience and qualifications plus excellent benefits
Opportunity for progression
Free City Centre Parking Space
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.