We're looking for pro-active, organised Proposals Manager who has excellent attention to detail, solid administration skills and experience in with the pharmaceutical/scientific sector.
This permanent position is either located near Newmarket, but also offered on a fully remote or hybrid basis, as well as flexible working and great benefits.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied proposals, administration and co-ordination role where you will be an integral member of a busy operations team which support the business development function.
In this broad ranging role, you will be:
- Administer enquiries, preparing proposals and other documentation to support sales
- Checking proposals are clear, accurate and in line with the agreed templates and terms and conditions
- Bring together correct costs, calculating prices using Excel and preparing proposals
- Record orders and new enquiries in the CRM system
- Sales support including organising and co-ordinating meetings
- Determine timing and lead time for new enquiries
- Ensuring there are no errors in financial figures
- Maintaining client files, ensuring information is saved correctly and can be easily located
- Maintaining the CRM system - ensuring customer data is up to date and correct
You will be a confident, relationship builder with good IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook (CRM experience would be beneficial).
Experience in preparing proposals within the pharmaceutical or scientific industry sectors is essential.
Near Newmarket, hybrid or fully remote
Full time hours - flexible working between 7am-6pm
25 days annual leave, Dental Insurance, EAP, Healthcare Cash Plan, Life Assurance and Pension + more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.