A global business in Newmarket is looking to add a newly created Purchase Ledger Clerk to their Finance team.
This Purchase ledger Clerk role will report into the Finance Manager. You will have the opportunity to gain international experience with a well-known global business. This role will mainly be remote working.
Responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Clerk-
- Producing purchase ledger invoices
- Review and post counterpart accounts assistant invoice batches, payments and POs
- Supplier liaison, reconciliations of supplier statements and any resolution required
- Raising monthly payment runs and review of payment runs for any group entity
- Responsibility employee expenses
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations
- Updating cash flow actuals on a weekly basis
- Working closely with the wider finance team and non- finance
- Undertake general finance administration as required
Requirements for the Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Experience of working within fast-paced finance department with ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadline and attention to detail
- Capability to communicate with employees and third parties at all levels
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Knowledge of ERP system and excel is preferable but full training will be given
This a permanent role which boosts excellent opportunities to develop within a global brand.
The client is offering £28k (depending on expeirence) plus benefits. Their Head office is based in Newmarket but the business offer hybrid working.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.