EA First are delighted to be working with a Cambridge based business in tehir search for a Accounts Payable Clerk.
A Well Established Cmabrigde based business are looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk to support the Accounts Payable Supervisor to process and check invoices and pay expeneses.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, the Purchase Ledger will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the processing of purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Reconciling supplier statements and dealing with any discrepancies.
- Process supplier payment runs.
- collaborate with Invoice approvers with any queries and unapproved invoices.
- Liaise with procurement and other areas of the business to deal with queries and discrepancies.
- Answering internal and external queries
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent computer literacy skills to include Excel.
- The ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of invoices.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator both verbally and via email.
- Hard-working with a can-do attitude.
Not only will you be offered a competitive salary, hybrid working flexibility and benefits. This role has room for progression and opportunity to gain experience in the wider finance team.
If you are an experience Purchase ledger looking for a new challenge apply today!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.