The vacany position is for a Quality Control Technician based in Cumbria, working for a well-established international company that specialises in providing high-quality nutritional products and supplements. Their award winning products are known for their premium ingredients, rigorous quality control, and commitment to scientific research.
My client is a well-established company based in Cumbria that specialises in providing high-quality nutritional products and supplements. Their award winning products are known for their premium ingredients, rigorous quality control, and commitment to scientific research.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician based in Cumbria are as follows;
Inspection and Testing:
- Conduct thorough inspections of raw materials, components, and finished products to identify defects, non-conformity's, or discrepancies.
- Utilise various measurement tools and equipment to perform physical and chemical tests as required by product specifications.
- Record accurate and detailed inspection and testing results.
- Ensure products meet established quality standards, specifications, and regulatory requirements.
- Implement quality control procedures and standards to maintain consistency and reliability in production processes.
- Collaborate with production teams to address and resolve quality issues promptly.
- Maintain comprehensive records of inspection and test results, documenting any deviations from standards or product non-conformity's.
- Prepare quality reports and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
Calibration and Maintenance:
- Calibrate and maintain inspection and testing equipment to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Report any equipment malfunctions or calibration issues for prompt resolution.
- Collaborate with the quality control team and other departments to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Suggest and implement enhancements to existing quality control procedures and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations, standards, and quality control best practices.
- Ensure that products and processes comply with applicable quality and safety regulations.
The ideal candidate for the Quality Control Technician will have the follow experience, skills and qualities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required, but an associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field may be preferred.
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g., Certified Quality Technician) can be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
- Proficiency in using various measurement tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of quality control principles, methods, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills to convey quality-related information effectively.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to identify and resolve quality issues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with quality management software and documentation systems.
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and standards.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.