Are you looking for the next step in your Quantity Surveying career?
We're recruiting for Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to join a fantastic team in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
You will be hands on in all aspects of quantity surveying and estimating from pre-contract to post-contract services, assisting with preparation of final accounts and managing bid submissions.
In this broad and varied role, duties will include:
- Carry out estimating services including BQ production
- Carry out quantity surveying services
- Provide the lead on commercial and financial advice
- Maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management
- Produce and agree accounts on projects worked on
- Prepare financial reports, final accounts and claim documents
- Prepare detailed measures and compile BQ documents
- Prepare feasibility studies and cost plans
- Provide procurement advice and implement
- Contract preparation and reviewing contract conditions
- Provide risk management advice
- Prepare enquiry documents
- Price tender submissions
- Manage bid submissions including the preparation of bid documents
- Meet clients to review and discuss work carried out
- Assist in the resolution of disputes
- Prepare budgetary advice including cash flows
- Manage contract document process
- Produce procurement schedules
- Prepare / review valuations and issue all appropriate notices
- Aid with cash management and manage cost expenditure
- Compliance and administration
We're looking for talented individuals who are pro-active, results driven and a team player.
The ability to read and understand technical documents and interpret contracts is required.
You will have quantity surveying experience and enjoy the variety of working on exciting projects which can aid your development.
The company have in place an excellent training and development programme along with progression opportunities.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.