We are recruiting for a Receptionist, who will be the first point of contact for clients and provide administrative support to various departments on a daily basis.
This is a full time, permanent position, based in Cambridge.
Working within the reception team, you will carry out a wide variety of activities, with your key responsibilities to include:
- Managing the check in and check out process.
- Deal with incoming enquiries through the main switchboard / email.
- Administration tasks within the reception role and in support of the wider teams.
- To ensure that reservations are taken using the correct procedures via email, phone or in person.
- Updating all online booking systems with availability.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure requests are processed.
- Tracking charges, ensuring revenue and income is balanced daily.
- Ensure that all necessary housekeeping and maintenance is reported and carried out.
- Ensure thorough shift handovers.
- To consistently deliver high levels of customer service to clients.
Previous reception experience, along with strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required and any reservations experience would be useful but not essential.
Hours of work:
Full time (37.5 hours, 10 over 14 days), between the hours of 07.00 - 22.00 and some weekends required.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.