An exciting opportunity is available for a Recruitment Administrator to join a friendly and busy HR department in Ely, Cambridgeshire for 6 months.
You will be supporting the Recruitment Co-ordinator with a broad range of tasks, ensuring a high level of service to Hiring Managers and externally to agencies and candidates.
This job role includes seeing the recruitment process through from start to finish as well as supporting with HR Admin when required.
In this fast-moving environment, duties include:
- Creating of job adverts
- Co-ordination of all recruitment activities
- Updating various advertising platforms including internally with vacancy updates
- Provide agency feedback
- Daily use of Workable
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed including right to work and other pre-employment checks
- Assisting with recruitment assessment centres
- HR Administration including the company pension and benefit schemes, processing new starters and leavers and co-ordination of occupational health clinics
- Maintaining accurate personnel files
- Management of various internal recruitment and employee schemes
Ideally, you will have HR or Recruitment Administration experience.
Good administration and IT skills are important along with being pro-active, organised and a strong awareness of confidentiality.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.