EA First are delighted to be recruiting a Revenue and Project Accountant to join a global organisation based just North of Cambridge on a permanent basis, due to recent rapid growth of the company. The Revenue and Project Accountant is a key role within the Group Accounting function, they will be responsible for setting the group accounting policies for revenue and setting up all reporting relating to projects.
Our client is a world leader in the tech world based in Cambridge. They are looking to expand their team to due recent growth of the company.
The Revenue and Project accountant will be responsible for:
- Setting the group accounting policies for revenue ensuring ongoing compliance with IFRS15 along with reviewing large and complex contracts
- Full responsibility for the project cost accounting needs of the group
- Accurate processing and reporting of internal costing data relating to projects
- Project P&L and cashflow reporting
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to prepare costing data
- Ad hoc projects to assist group CFO
Requirements for the Revenue and Project Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Hands-on working experience in IFRS15
- Can take ownership for projects from a revenue and cost point of view
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Hybrid working
- Life cover
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private car parking
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.