This is a newly created role in a growing Head Office HR function of an international group. Its an opportunity to join a highly professional team and build the Rewards role as a stand alone position. This is an organisation who make rewarding their employees appropriately a priority.
As Group Rewards Manager you will:
- Be the reward expert, advising and supporting the Group Head of People ELT and Rem Co
- Lead and co-ordinate the reward and workforce analytics framework, policy and programmes
- Lead and co-ordinate pay review and reward cycles
- Develop rewards framework and manage bench-marking to optimise value of reward strategy
- Lead the development of the business case for a global HRIS
- Maintain and develop workforce analytics dashboard
- Maintain job levelling and salary bench-marking
The successful candidate will currently be operating as a Senior Reward Analyst or a Senior Reward Manager ideally in a complex international organisation. You will have great project management experience and strong influencing skills. The role is likely to be offered on a three day a week basis.