EA First are partnering with a large global organisation in their search for a Risk Manager to join their already well established yet growing team. This is initially on a 12 month fixed term contact basis, with a opportunity to go permanent.
This organisation is forward thinking, progressive, and are proud to have an inclusive culture where absolutely everyone truly feels able to be themselves. They are committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities.
About the role
- This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to be responsible for assisting in the delivery of Group Risk Management requirements for the coming year and supporting the implementation of the Risk Management Roadmap. The role also provides assistance to the wider Group Risk Management team in delivering a step change in risk management maturity and completion of required risk management activity.
You will be responsible for
Supporting Delivery of Annual Risk Management Requirements:
- Performing a Risk Business Partnering role for a portfolio of partners and risk registers, including Functions and Business Units, including reviewing and challenging the content of these business risk registers to help ensure accurate qualification and quantification of risks.
- Facilitating risk discussions between Group Risk Management and Business Units/Functions in order to support the business make risk informed decisions. This will include arranging meetings and workshops, preparing supporting documents, and briefing attendees.
- Preparation of Risk Management papers for the Board, Audit Committee and Executive Committee.
- A good eye for business
- Problem solving ability to identify pragmatic solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication and the ability to demonstrate credibility with partners at all levels
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Roughly 4-5 years of risk management experience (desirable)
- Project & Change management experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- Leading pension scheme
- Exclusive deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.