Award-winning Consulting firm in London is looking for a RPA Manager to help support the growing team of RPA developers and continue delivering a great service to their number of market leading clients.
Robotic Process Automation is a key part of our clients Hyper Automation business when it comes to rolling out digital transformation for their end clients.
The focus of the RPA Practice is to support the consultancies many clients from the UK to around the world in delivering automation across various business processes through Robotic Process Automation.
The RPA Manager will be responsible for the below:
- Managing a RPA team of 7-8 developers
- Hands on development
- Driving forward the RPA and intelligent automation practice for the local and international stakeholders
- Leading the RPA projects
- Analysing, estimating and solution designing
- Supporting the team throughout the RPA project life cycle
- Debugging workflows and data inputs
- Taking lead in the teams planning and overall time management
- Mentoring team members and reviews
The RPA manager will hold the below skillset:
- Experience of leading a team on RPA projects
- Strong IT/development background from around 7-10 years experience
- 4-5 years of working purely on Robotic Process Automation
- Holding a BSc or MSc in Technology/Computer Science
- Hands on experience using UiPath
- Experience with .NET and Automation Anywhere
- Knowledge of using Python
- Good experience with OCR tools
Salary range depending upon experience:
- Salary up to £65,000 (negotiable for an exceptional candidate)
- Working for an award winning consultancy in London across various sectors
- Remote working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.