A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company as a Sales Administrator, based in Ely.
As the business grows, the role has the potential to develop.
Working in a small team, the Sales Administrator will:
- Provide direct support to the Senior Sales Administrator.
- Process sales orders/send out order acknowledgements.
- Send out proforma invoices to customers.
- Assist Accounts to chase customer payments.
- Handle incoming calls/enquiries from customers and ensuring all follow up actions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Sales Mangers in their day-to-day duties.
- Work with an ERP/CRM system.
If you have previous experience of working in a Sales/Sales administrator position, along with a positive, customer focused approach we'd like to hear from you!
Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, and either a CRM or ERP system would be ideal, although not essential as training will be provided.
Monday-Friday - Full time (flexible working)
25 days annual leave, annual bonus, pension + more
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.