A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company as a Sales Administrator, based in Ely.
This role will be supporting the development of global sales, working in a small team where being pro-active and customer focused is essential.
The Sales Administrator will:
- Provide direct support to the Senior Sales Administrator.
- Process sales orders/send out order acknowledgements.
- Send out proforma invoices to customers.
- Assist Accounts to chase customer payments.
- Handle incoming calls/enquiries from customers and ensuring all follow up actions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Sales Mangers in their day-to-day duties.
- Work with the ERP/CRM system.
If you have previous experience of working in a Sales/Sales Administrator/Administration position, along with knowledge of Microsoft 365, and either a CRM or ERP system that would be ideal, although not essential as training will be provided.
Monday-Friday - Full time 8:30am-5pm (flexible working available)
25 days annual leave, annual bonus, pension + more
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.