Fancy working for a fast growth BioTech organisation?
This business has been rapidly growing in recent years both organically and through acquisition. They have adopted SAP Business One to help improve productivity. As the SAP B1 Consultant you will drive the changes required to develop
a fully integrated business intelligence system, with consistent and accurate data available to all business managers.
This is a great opportunity to join a small company and be a key player. It is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting to understand all areas of business performance and to become the go-to person for analysis and insight.
Other responsibilities include the design and implementation of reports on all aspects of the business, from tracking customer requests for service to analysing and understanding the financial performance of the business. You will support all departments in both the monthly reporting process and the broader planning process. You will also identify areas of business under-performance and influence leaders to adapt to the needs of a structured IT-based reporting system.
- The Inhouse Consultant supports and manages the SAP B1 implementation
- Ensuring that the stated goals of the ERP project are fully implemented:
- Eliminate spreadsheets used by sales team
- Ensure all important reports run directly from SAP, avoiding double-handling of data
- Eliminate individually managed databases that are currently used to generate monthly reports.
- Identify and implement necessary changes to the SAP set-up
- Data Management of Work with users to ensure that data is input into SAP in an accurate and consistent manner
- Verify output from SAP is an accurate representation of the business, ensuring "right first time"
- Use automated tasks to provide the right data and reports to managers.
- Act as the in-house expert and champion for SAP B1
- Advise on project related activities, upgrades, enhancements etc.
- Deliver SAP solution workshops and knowledge transfer
- Enhance the system to match the changing needs of the organisation