If you're a Marketing Manager with scientific industry experience looking for:-
- A newly created role that you can make your own
- An autonomous role in an environment where new ideas and outside the box thinking is encouraged
- A role where you can be creative, strategic and forward thinking
Stop the search! This exclusive, exciting opportunity offers all of the above and more!
Working for a small business, as Marketing Manager you can expect to be driving the following key areas:
- Overall responsibility and lead for marketing output
- Strategic marketing direction
- All social media content and planning
- Exhibitions and events
- Copywriting and creative content
- Digital marketing including campaigns
- Website updates
- Allocation of work to other members of the team
You'll have experience of working within a broad ranging and varied marketing position, ideally touching on all of the above points and be enthusiastic about your next challenge.
Having the CIM qualification would be a bonus.
Working pro-actively and to deadlines is important along with being able to demonstrate successes from previous/current marketing activity.
Experience within the scientific industry is essential for this position.
This position is based near Ely, Cambridgeshire - please note due to the location you would need transport to get there.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (office based)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.