Make a difference. I am recruiting a Scrum Master for an organisation that has just received £50 series B funding to enable them to develop digital products that will revolutionise mental health-care by building a range of products that utilise Data Analysis and AI.
The Scrum Master will look after two teams whose purpose is to build these products that will have a profound difference to the lives of tens of thousands of people.
- Familiarity with agile approaches (e.g. Scrum / Kanban)
- Very strong communication and facilitation skills
- Experience of creating and delivering improvement workshops
- Ability to articulate the value of agile principles, techniques and approaches in layman's terms (to transcend the jargon)
- Working experience of the software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to articulate effective methods of delivery planning during complex product development (planning the unknown)