Reporting into the VP of Engineering, the Scrum Master will be responsible for sprint planning, managing project deliverables, planning milestones and release process, as well as providing project status to VP of Engineering and PMO, and help to unblock tech team. Work in collaboration with Tech PMs to prioritize and scale risks and issue.
This market-leading fintech, power the trade finance programmes of the world's largest banks and corporations. They boast a large client base that operate in various industries.
Their intuitive, cloud-based platform enables financial institutions and corporates to automate and scale their working capital solutions.
With over $15bn of programmes running through their platform, across the full spectrum of working capital products they are one of the market leaders in what they do. This exciting software allows comapnies to strengthen their supply chain and redeploy their capital.
The Scrum Master based in London will have the following duties:
- Responsible for delivering sprint goals
- Run Agile ceremonies (stand ups, retrospective, backlog grooming, among others)
- Manage Sprint planning and track progress across development streams
- Coordinate work with Dev, QA and Infrastructure
- Provide governance and reporting for projects and as needed ,including resource management and issue resolution
The ideal Scrum Master will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 5 years as Scrum Master or relevant experience.
- Experience of managing delivery of both business and technology projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Project Managing tools and artifacts (risk matrix, issues log, MS Projects, etc.)
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Experience in Tech projects under Agile framework
This brilliant business can offer:
Cycle to work Scheme
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.