An award-winning management consultancy based in London is looking for an experienced Security Incident Response Expert to help lead the design and solutions of the companies technology and deploy them to clients.
Our London client is focused on disruptive change within digital transformation, where remaining agile within a security focused world is paramount. With security being a focal point currently, our client is investing heavily in this domain and growing the team with Security professionals this year.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company where building a different type of security business for their clients is key. Travelling throughout the UK to meet with clients is a part of this role.
Our client is searching for a Security Incident Response Expert who is effective at demonstrating the security value of tooling to stakeholders, come across as a trusted Subject Matter Expert and display the effectiveness of tooling deployed in large-scale SOC environments
You will be tasked with:
- Supporting technical workstreams into large companies, whilst collaborating with other security teams such as consultants, incident responders and security subject matter experts
- Giving clients expert advice on getting the best out of security from tooling such as, SIEM, SOAR, zero trust, SOC automation and DEVSecOps
- Showing real world experience of actually managing security incidents from interpreting data, frame problems, finding solutions to documenting materials with a view to strengthening the clients security stance.
- Be able to provide security incident advice and support to help the delivery units growth outcomes for the external clients
- Able to implement measures with an aim to enhance security processes, which will increase the end clients ability to protect, detect, react and recover from security incidents
- Demonstrating to the end clients how they can best improve the resilience of on-premises, cloud and hybrid settings by effectively translating security handling best practices into clear practical advice
- Involved in running technical workshops for stakeholders
Our client has assigned us to find an exceptional candidate who can ideally bring along a wealth of experience with system level penetration testing
Alongside the above preferred skillset, the below skills and experience are essential to make an impact in this role:
- Strong understanding of code that is used within a security attack and experience of tracking
- Client facing experience with the technical skills of being able to deep dive at a system level
- Strong experience in cyber incident response, including at enterprise level SOCs at complex, scale and risk.
- Experience with managing incidents across the cyber kill chain
- Holding credible certifications such as AWS, Azure, CISM, CISSP, CISMP, CISA, SSCP or CompTIA security+
- Knowledge of NCSC CIR technical standards together with wider standards & frameworks such as PCI-DSS, NIST, CAF, ISO/IEC 27001, MITRE etc.
- Experience in reducing damage to and recovery of compromised data, alongside being able to preserve the data and use as future evidence
Competitive salary of £80,000 - £90,000
Medical and Dental
Strong investor in personal development and healthy work-life balance
Working with a wide range of clients within various industries
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.