An award-winning management consultancy based in London is looking for an experienced Security Technical Architect to help lead the design and solutions of the companies technology and deploy them to their clients.
Our London client is focused on disruptive change within digital transformation, where remaining agile within a security focused world is paramount. With security being a focal point currently, our client is investing heavily in this domain and growing the team with Security professionals this year.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company where building a different type of security business for their clients is key
Our client is searching for a Security Technical Architect who can bring clear technical content into the companies new Delivery Unity. As the successful Security Technical Architect, you will be lead the technical side of the business development and take charge of project delivery for their clients.
You will be tasked with:
- Providing technical support in the creation and growth of our clients delivery unit
- Take lead in technical workstreams across large companies, effectively collaborating with other security professionals within the team to help drive excellence for the end client
- Required to translate security architecture best practices into practical advice to demonstrate to the end client in how this can be applied to on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and security threats, alongside partnering with teams to help produce roadmaps industry thought leadership
- Run highly technical workshops and author technical content for proposals, presentations and white papers.
Our client has assigned us to find an exceptional candidate who can ideally bring along a wealth of experience within organisation security testing, such as Red Teaming, CBEST
Alongside the above preferred skillset, the below skills and experience are essential to make an impact in this role:
- Demonstrate strong experience within the design of end-to-end security architectures e.g. on-premises, cloud and hybrid
- Display around a decade's worth of experience within cyber transformation roles alongside operating at an enterprise level
- Able to lead the review of security controls against risk, threat and attack
- Comfortable in a client-facing role, with experience at a complex and senior level
- Holding credible certifications such as AWS, Azure, CISM, CISSP, CISMP, CISA, SSCP or CompTIA security+
- Up to date with the latest frameworks and knowledge of the security regulations across the UK and EU.
- Willing to travel throughout the country for client facing projects and also undergo security clearance
Competitive salary of £110,000 - £120,000
Medical and Dental
Strong investor in personal development and healthy work-life balance
Working with a wide range of clients within various industries
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.