EA First are delighted to be partnered with PLC manufacturing business based in Normanton with their search for a Senior Accounts Clerk. This is a permeant role.
This is a brilliant Senior Accounts Clerk opportunity to join a successful finance team based in Normanton. This role will report into the financial controller who is based off site and support the management team at the local office.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Posting cash to sales ledger customers
- Set up new supplier bank payments
- Posting journal entries
- Production of adhoc reports
- Review and approval of staff expenses and wages
- First point of contact for the transactional finance team and supporting with queries
- General bookkeeping and admin duties
- Ideally this client is looking for someone who is advanced Microsoft office
- Experience working within manufacturing or in a fast pace finance department with ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and hands on
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and excel is preferable but full training will be given
Salary up to £30k (depending on experience) plus hybrid/ flexible working,
The offices are based in Normanton, with free parking and easy access to public transport.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.