EA First are delighted to be partnered with long standing establishment based in Cambridge with their search for a Senior Accounts Clerk. This is a permeant role and is an excellent opportunity to have a well known brand on your CV.
This is a brilliant Senior Accounts Clerk opportunity to join a successful finance team based in Cambridge. This role will report to the Senior Accounts Clerk Supervisor and your primary responsibility will be to support the transactional finance function for the business.
Duties for the Senior Accounts Clerk will include but are not limited to.
- Processing purchase orders and payments requests
- Review and approval of staff expenses
- Checking accuracy of the invoices and VAT charges
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Working closely with the wider finance department
- Monitor the updating of the purchase order system
- Production of ad hoc reports
- First point of contact for the transactional finance team and supporting with queries
- Experience working within a similar role in a fast-paced finance department with ability to hit the ground running
- Ideally this client is looking for someone who is advanced Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and hands on
- Knowledge accounts payable
- Experience of using accounting systems
Salary up to £28k (depending on experience) plus hybrid/ flexible working, plus benefits including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
The offices are based in Cambridge, with easy access to public transport.
Contact Hermione Rowe for a confidential discussion and to find out more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.