Its time for for a Mental Health Revolution! Do you want to use your skills as a Senior AI scientist to help create products so that people everywhere have the opportunity to feel better.
This is an opportunity to work with on the UK's largest and most trusted providers digital mental health-care. The team within this business are committed transforming the way mental health problems are treated worldwide. With one one of the largest data sets in their field they are using this knowledge to create cutting edge solutions that help prevent, treat and manage poor mental health.
We are looking for a Senior AI Scientist who will design and implement solutions for using advanced AI techniques, including natural language processing, dialogue systems, and deep learning applied to making a real positive impact into patient care.
This individual may work as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing the scientific support needed to drive the delivery of the solution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design NLP-based approaches, using state-of-the-art techniques, to solve problems relevant to the treatment of mental health conditions.
- Design and implement experiments to provide proof of concept and validate technical approaches.
- Coordinate the activity of junior researchers and interns.
- Present the scientific and technical work of the team, internally and externally.
- Monitor scientific work and identify advances in the current state of the art that may be applicable to the team's and company's activities.
- PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Maths, Physics, or other science fields, or equivalent;
- Proven experience as an effective researcher in either the academic or industrial environment;
- Strong NLP expertise, including the application of machine-learning/deep-learning, approaches to NLP;
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques;
- Proven ability to get things done.
- Specialisation in natural language processing, speech processing, dialogue systems, linguistics, or related area.
- Experience with dialogue or question-answering systems;
- Experience with speech systems;
- Experience with TensorFlow;
- Knowledge of Python, Java, or Scala programming languages
This organisation has a competitive salary on offer along with a great range of benefits including
Discretionary 10% bonus scheme
25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra 3 days over xmas period.
Plus many many more.
If you would like to find out more detail please apply or you can reach me on 01223298159
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.