EA First are proud to have partnered with our client, a hugely successful, innovative, and ambitious organisation, offering an unparalleled service to their customers. The local office is Central Cambridge based; this business has seen a phenomenal growth in there online digital training division.
As such, they are looking for a Senior Developer with C# .NET experience to join their team.
The role will consist of you taking full ownership of the roadmap ensuring it is line with the company strategy, breaking this down into individual projects and estimating the costs.
To deliver the projects using both internal and utilising external 3rd parties who will be key in assisting and providing solutions for the project team.
The role will be split between the Application management, project delivery and small amount of staff management.
To be successful for this role you have experience in the following:
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical staff to gain full understanding of requirements.
- Managing third parties withing the delivery team.
- Vast development experience with technologies able to deliver API services.
You will possess the following skills
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server, C#, .NET and .NET Core
- Database skills
- Development and Deployment skills using relevant technologies. (Kubernetes or similar)
The right candidate for this role will be able to take accountability and ownership whilst being enthusiastic, a creative individual that will be a team player willing to share and implement new ideas and solutions.
This is a flexible employer and when current restrictions are lifted are open to working as part onsite and part remote.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply to gain more information.