EA-First is thrilled to present a remarkable opportunity in partnership with one of our gold standard clients. We are actively seeking a highly skilled and passionate Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join their prestigious team.
Join a cutting-edge organization focused on transforming mental health treatment worldwide. As one of the UK's leading providers of digital mental healthcare, our work has a significant impact on people's lives every day. We are currently seeking a Security Operations Engineer to strengthen our applications, infrastructure, and data hosted in a cloud environment.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify and address potential security vulnerabilities.
- Implement and manage network security controls, monitoring for any suspicious activities.
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate secure coding practices and perform security testing.
- Implement data protection mechanisms and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Conduct security awareness training for employees to promote a secure working environment.
- Develop and maintain an incident response plan to respond effectively to security incidents.
- Deploy and manage security monitoring tools to identify and mitigate potential threats.
- Assess the security posture of third-party vendors and partners.
- Prepare and present reports on security incidents and mitigation strategies.
- Proven work experience as a Security Operations Engineer or similar role.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based identity management and access control (RBAC, PIM).
- Familiarity with network security protocols, threat modeling, and prevention techniques.
- Experience with data safeguarding, encryption, and data loss prevention (DLP) solutions.
- Knowledge of Azure services, including managed identities and key management.
- Experience with dynamic and static analysis and related tooling.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and Azure DevOps for secure software development.
- Conduct security reviews and assist in code vulnerability remediation.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with industry security frameworks and best practices (e.g., ISO 27001/27002, NIST, OWASP).
- Microsoft Azure certifications such as AZ-500 or similar.
- Experience with security monitoring tools like intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS) and security information and event management (SIEM) solutions.
Take part in the mental healthcare revolution and be part of a supportive team with ample growth and development opportunities. This position offers flexible working options, either home-based in the UK or in a hybrid setup.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.