A leading healthcare company is currently seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to be part of their groundbreaking mental health initiative. This role focuses on driving automation, infrastructure, and tooling to support engineering teams across various product lines, contributing to the collective ambition of transforming mental healthcare.
This company transforming the way mental health problems are treated worldwide. As one of the UK's largest and most trusted providers of digital mental healthcare, the work they do already changes lives every single day. But the mental healthcare revolution is just getting started!
- Collaborate with development teams to deliver highly performant development environments and test automation infrastructure.
- Mentor and coach engineering teams, fostering continuous improvements and automation.
- Optimize build and deployment processes and actively participate in product development meetings.
- Proficiency in cloud and cloud infrastructure management.
- Extensive experience in DevOps and implementing best practices.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and automation.
- Familiarity with observability tools and diverse technologies.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in networking, incident management, and container orchestration.
- Working knowledge of our tech stack.
This is the current tool stack. Familiarity with these tools would be preferable but working experience of any industry equivalents would also be considered.
- Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Azure App Insights.
- Docker & Kubernetes.
- Prometheus & Grafana.
The Senior DevOps Engineer role offers a flexible work arrangement. Be part of a revolutionary healthcare initiative. Interested candidates please reach out to Damian on 01223298159 or apply to the vacancy
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.