We might be in Lockdown 3.0 but our client is not letting that put them off recruiting some of the brightest talent out there, so its business as usual!
We are proud to have partnered with our client, a hugely successful, innovative and ambitious organisation, offering a world class education to their students. Central Cambridge based, they are developing their digital offering and are amassing some of the brightest talent around as they continue to embrace new technology and push boundaries.
As such, they are looking for an experienced, talented and equally as ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join their talented team. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will have primary responsibility to effectively develop, launch and monitor end-to-end marketing campaigns online in order to increase brand awareness and improve lead generation performance and revenue. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing paid media campaigns, primarily through affiliates in order to increase their online presence, generate highly qualified leads and improve their bold marketing and recruitment efforts.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be adept at soaking up what makes their market tick and will understand how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands. It goes without saying, they will expect you to be up to date with the latest digital marketing technologies and trends, it's what you're passionate about and what you do, right?
This is no ordinary role, so you will need to possess the following skills alongside your burning ambition…
- A Proven knowledge and passion for all things Digital Media; SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media, Analytics, CPL, CPM, CPC, CPE, etc.
- Proven results using digital marketing for lead generation and brand awareness.
- Experience developing a digital marketing strategy and media plan.
- Understanding of CEP ecosystems (Marketo or HubSpot - The latter being preferred) and API integration tools, like Zapier would be awesome.
- Certifications/qualifications in Analytics, AdWords or other key marketing platforms is a huge plus too.
- An understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be the icing on the cake…
Sounds good right? This would suit a driven Senior Digital Marketing Executive, looking for that progressive next step.
When the current restrictions are lifted/revised, it is expected that the role will be semi-remote, with 3 days on site in Central Cambridge and 2 days working from home.
If you can demonstrate the skills outlined above and you are keen to become part of this dynamic global organisation focused on transforming its digital capabilities over the next few years, then get in touch to find out more.