Opportunity for an Enterprise Risk Modeller to join an industry leading team developing a unique modelling and analytics platform to help multinational organisations asses their risks and opportunities presented by systemic financial risk, geopolitical and climate change. We are looking for a candidate with prior modelling experience.
Ideally you will be:
- Educated at post graduate degree level in a relevant subject - engineering, physics, computer sciences or applied mathematics.
- Prior experience of Enterprise risk modelling
- Strong ability in modelling languages e.g. Python
- Experience with relational databases
- Ability to communicate research to clients
It's a really exciting time to join this organisation, they have just received series A funding and are growing their teams and their offering to their multinational client base.