This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner role with an interest in Financial planning and reporting. If you want to put your skills gained into a job then this is the job for you!
Our client is an established Education Charity company who are based in London.
Being a recognised and respected organisation, they offer adults learning in different areas to support them for future opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their successful Education Charity reporting into Finance Business Partner(s) and Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will:
- Lead on the financial planning in designated regions, ensuring budgets and forecasts are set and monitored in line with the company's strategic plan
- Lead on the provision of strategic support and advice to internal stakeholders in regions to enable best practice financial planning and budget management
- Work with Finance Business Partners to ensure an effective management accounting service
- Analyse and report on the financial performance of projects and achievement of income growth targets
- Support Line Manager in the production of financial reports such as budgets, forecasts, year-end
- Provide financial reports for key internal stakeholders and effectively interpret and communicate the reports to non-financial manager
- Be responsible for ensuring payroll reports are checked and authorised in line with agreed procedures
- Identify operational and contractual risks
- Be responsible for all aspects of people management with the direct reports, including managing and developing a team
The ideal Senior Finance Business Partner will need to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of the Financial Planning process within a similar organisation
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Ability to implement and monitor new systems and processes
- Experience of grant funding and bid writing
- Planning and IT skills
On offer for the Senior Finance Business Partner is a salary of up to £50,000 dependant on experience and qualifications plus excellent benefits
Fully Remote - with odd travel to London
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.