EA First are partnering with a highly regarded Property and Housing organisation based in Letchworth Garden City, to support their search for an Senior Finance Officer.
You will be working closely and supporting the Finance Operations Manager with projects and any financial aspects within the Finance team and across the business.
Due to growth, this exciting role has been created to join their Finance team in being an Senior Finance Officer.
We are looking for someone who thrives under pressure, able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines and takes great pride in their work and most importantly driven!
This is a full-time, permanent position that will require the successful candidate to be based in their Letchworth Garden City office 1/2 days per week.
Working within the finance team, the Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for the following main duties:
- Supervising 7 Finance Officers
- Managing work load and making sure it is completed
- Organising weekly rotas
- Covering areas of admin and customer and supplier accounts
- Dealing with suppliers, customers and tenant queries
- Management of expenses
- AP, AR, cash, banking, invoice processing
The ideal Senior Finance Officer will:
- Ideally have experience within an accounts role - Transactional experience
- Property / Housing industry experience - Desirable
- Good level of Excel & Microsoft
- Understanding of rents and service charge - Desirable
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 DOE, alongside excellent benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.