Want to use your developer skills as a force for good? This role sits with in an exciting Cambridge based organisation who, armed with a fresh round of funding, are looking for Senior Front-End Developers to support them in achieving their goal of transforming mental health care across the globe.
Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of translating stakeholders' requirements into great products. A deep and rich experience building and maintaining quality large enterprise-grade, client-side application with React (equivalent to 5+ years on client-side apps and at least 2 years with React)
- Designing and building well-abstracted data layer services to interact with backend API's
- Excellent knowledge/experience of integration with 3rd party SDKs and APIs
- Clear understanding/experience of how React works "under the hood", with optimizations, patterns, recipes, and best practices
- Experience and understanding of state management tools like Redux, react context, in SPA's
- A good appreciation for User Experience and UI design,
- Effectively testing all aspects of frontend applications with a robust testing strategy
- Experience building applications that meet standards and compliance requirements and follow well-established specifications
- Solid working knowledge of browser API's, browser compatibility considerations, and web API's
The successful candidates will receive extensive training and development options and a very competitive benefits package.