If you are looking for a challenge where you can have a genuine say in development direction, technology choices and team development. You will be working cohesively with the Lead Architect to help to produce new system features, exhilarating new products for well-known brands and work with evolving technologies. I am looking for a talented developer to take our client's product suite to the next level.
This organisation has a mission to help ambitious businesses build more rewarding relationships with their employees and customers. Their multi-tenant SaaS system hosts B2B loyalty programmes for a varied client base of internationally well-known brands.
Our client has recently experienced Incredible growth over the recent years including throughout the peak of Covid, They have the foundations and financial strength of a well-grounded company with the culture and passion of a start-up.
- You will own the front-end development for one or more of our products/services.
- Developing responsive applications that work across all devices and screen sizes.
- To create intuitive user journeys and amazing UX building a service from the ground up is preferred - be product-focused, driving the design, development, and implementation to turn a user's pain points into simple and elegant solutions that are loved.
- Architect, design and build complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies.
Essential skills required:
- Experience using Typescript.
- Experience using pre-compilers such as LESS, SASS and SCSS.
- Knowledge of page optimisation and bundling tools such as requirejs, rollup and webpack.
- Experience with version control (GIT).
- Ability to write well structured, semantic and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of best practices, usability and awareness of web standards, cross-browser and cross-platform issues.
Not essential, but if you have experience in the following, even better:
- Knowledge of Web Components
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Bootstrap framework
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience of working with a systems integrator/back-end developer, C# and .NET, would be advantageous but not essential.
This company are offering a competitive salary with a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible working & exceptional office environment
- Benefits package including pension and retail discounts
- Health and wellness benefits, perks and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service up to 30 days; plus bank holidays
- Internal reward and recognition programme
- Options to join our Vitality private healthcare programme after 6 months
- Fast paced and Friendly Culture (open bar on Fridays with soft drinks and alcohol for those wish to partake)
- Ownership and tons of opportunity to make an impact
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.