Global technology business is looking for a Senior Management Accountant for thier Northampton office. You will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to support the decision making process. This is a mix of financial reporting, management accounts commercial analysis.
Your responsibilites will include:
- Support the completion of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts within the set deadlines.
- Complete month end close within 5 workings days with an accurate flash result available on WD3. Ensure accounting standards are applied to transactions. Manage accruals & prepayments, that postings are accurate, complete balance sheet reconciliations and that clearing accounts have been posted. Complete the month end close on SAP.
- Prepare month end reporting to cover all financial statements.
- Produce and report weekly forecasts and KPI's to provide up to date information to the senior team on divisional performance, highlighting issues as early as possible and supporting corrective measures where appropriate.
- Support the product costing process, complete SAP transactions and resolve any issues on BOM's, routings and standard costings.
- Support financial controller on both annual and interim external audits, producing audit schedules and completing audit samples as required.
- Balance sheet and cashflow forecasting.
- Prepare and issue weekly / monthly stock reports. Co-ordinate and support PI counts and work with the supply chain team on accuracy, timing and reporting of stock.
- Maintain the fixed asset register, complete audits of existing assets and capitalise new acquisitions in a timely manner.