Senior Payroll Specialist is required to join an expanding team and business.
This is a leading organisation that has been expanding rapidly in recent years. The team look after a payroll of circa 1500 staff across 4 separate payrolls.
This Senior Payroll specialist will be accountable for the processing of all our monthly Payrolls, ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time, complying with all statutory returns and payment deadlines. You will also be responsible for the Company's adherence to HMRC obligations and will ensure full compliance.
- Responsible for the processing of full end to end payroll for circa 1500 staff on a monthly basis across 3-4 separate payrolls
- Ensure that documents for starters, leavers and contractual variations using our T&A and Payroll system are processed & correctly input
- Oversee the end to end processing of all payrolls, within prescribed deadlines and file RTI submissions on time to HMRC
- Understand company Pensions process and operation to comply with the Auto Enrolment Regulations
- Assisting with day-to-day pension related queries from employees and the reconciling pension contribution reports from payroll with payments accepted by direct debit payments to pension providers
- Assist in resolving payroll and pension queries from managers and employees including P60s and P11Ds
- Work closely with the Finance team and build strong relationships to ensure everyone has the required information on time for production of business monthly accounts
- Provide direction and supervision for a junior Payroll Administrator
- Produce relevant reports and statistics for financial management accounts
- Oversee the completion of Office of National Statistics reports accurately and on time
The successful candidate:
- Proven Payroll Senior experience, ideally qualified or working towards CIPP Qualification
- Knowledge of HMRC reconciliation of P32 via UK Gateway and RTI submissions
- Knowledge of all PAYE processes and documentation including P11d and end of year procedures and on-line filing
- Knowledge of Pension Regulations and associated reporting and compliance
- Be self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude and strive for continuous improvement
- Be personable, able to interact and work with all levels in the Company
- IT literate including strong Excel and database skills, Outlook, Word, Power point
- Knowledge of Timeware or other Time & Attendance systems and SAGE 50 UK and Ireland
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.