Its time for for a Mental Health Revolution! Do you want to use your Product Design skills to help create products so that people everywhere have the opportunity to feel better.
This is an opportunity to work with on the UK's largest and most trusted providers digital mental health-care. The team within this business are committed transforming the way mental health problems are treated worldwide. With one one of the largest data sets in their field they are using this knowledge to create cutting edge solutions that help prevent, treat and manage poor mental health
We are looking for an experienced and user focused Senior Product Designer to lead digital design in our product teams. You will be collaborating with Product Managers, Researchers, Engineers and other teams to understand our customers, execute on the product roadmap and create the most compelling user experiences to enhance engagement. You'll be able to take your skills as a designer to the next level, influence decision making, and be part of a product team that's bringing an exciting innovative healthcare product to market.
- Develop innovative and ready-to-build digital designs using best-in-class UX and UI principles.
- Create detailed user flows, prototypes and interactive wireframes in Figma to test, iterate and showcase designs.
- Use research to better understand our users and validate requirements, design concepts and new feature ideas.
- Work with, and build upon, our design system to create intuitive designs that scale.
- Collaborate with our agile and talented Product and Engineering teams to define, design and deliver lean design solutions that benefit our users.
- Partner with Product Owners to prioritise product backlogs and make strategic decisions about experiences that will add value to our users and the business.
Here are some of the skills i would take for you to be successful in this role
- Experience in digital design as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, or a closely related role.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strength in both UX and UI for web and native apps.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and agile methodologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Figma or similar design tool.
- Strong analytic and creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Great communication skills and an ability to present your designs to cross-functional teams.
- A natural tendency to take initiative and responsibility in order to drive projects forward.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage strict, frequent deadlines.
This company offers a wide range of benefits including A discretionary bonus scheme up to 10%, Training budget for each employee to assist with developing new and existing skills, plus much much more.
Please do reach out or apply if you would like to find out more on this role and organisation.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.