We are currently supporting a Not-for-Profit organisation in Stafford to recruit a Senior Project Manager. This role is offering a competitive salary and hybrid working.
As one of the largest providers of affordable care, employing almost 1,000 people, our client offers rewarding roles with excellent training and career development pathways delivering services that customers can trust. They offer free parking on-site in Stafford.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver complex programmes and projects that span across multiple business units as well as I.T. You will be expected to manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
You will work directly with the Head of Change and Transformation to ensure that the project management team is functioning at the optimal level and suggest any improvements required.
Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5+ years of experience working with business and IT stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 1+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
- 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
- Excellent experience in Governance & SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, ServiceNow, Smartsheet and Lucid Chart
Hybrid working - typically 1 day a week in the office
Free parking at their Stafford site
Contributory pension scheme
25 days' holiday, increasing with each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days
Bank holidays and three concessionary days over the Christmas period
Career progression within a sector-leading business
A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available
Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal
Eye care vouchers
Cycle to work scheme
Free annual flu vaccinations
Long service and retirement awards
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.