As a Senior Software QA Engineer for this Digital Health organisation, you'll enjoy interesting and challenging work with a great sense of purpose. Reaching and treating more people is central to their vision - you'll be helping to create new digital mental health products that will ultimately be accessible to people across the globe.
From day one, you'll join a friendly, supportive and collaborative cross-functional Scrum team. The goal will be to evolve their clinical delivery platform and other intervention-based tools that facilitate CBT based therapy to patients
You'll find plenty of scope for professional development with options to enhance your technical and leadership skills. Their platform is made up of a number of Azure-hosted services comprising React UIs and .NET Core-base HTTP APIs.
We're looking for strong working experience of developing UI and API-based test automation frameworks & tools, a development programming language (C# preferred), SQL and functional & non-functional test techniques. If you have experience of Accessibility requirements, OWASP Top 10 testing and CI/CD tools you'll get the opportunity to share your expertise with the wider Engineering Team.
Our Test stack includes:
- Postman API testing
- BDD (Gherkin)
- Ruby regression tests for legacy application
And here's our modern tech-stack:
- MVC web app
- .NET Core Web APIs
- React UI
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Function Apps
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- We'll reward you with a competitive basic salary along with a range of excellent benefits including:
- The Engineering Team also benefits from company hackathons and 10% time to innovate and create
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays, plus 3 extra days for Christmas office closure, and the ability to purchase more
- Death in Service 3x salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme (following successful probation)
- Extensive training and development options
- Five Ways to Thrive Well-being Programme
- Active Sports and Social Clubs (COVID permitting!)
- Flexible benefits package including healthcare cash plan, cycle to work, shopping discounts and much more
So, if you're ready to help people across the world feel better; apply for this role and share your ideas and talent in a meaningful way.